Police advise on filing complaints | The Royal Gazette:Bermuda News


The public is reminded, should they wish to file a complaint against a member of the Bermuda Police Service, they should do so by completing the online complaint form available at the Police Complaints Authority, (PCA), website: pca.bm The forms are also available via the Bermuda Police Service Community Reporting Portal at: https://portal.police.bm Lastly, provided physical distancing and COVID regulations and BPS guidelines are adhered to, complaints can resume being taken at any station
Next Post

Perot Post Office update | The Royal Gazette:Bermuda News

As a follow up from last week’s announcement by the Ministry of Health that the Perot Post Office is being used as an interim COVID-19 testing centre, the Bermuda Post Office (BPO) is issuing the following.The BPO notes that it is “very pleased” to collaborate with the Ministry of Health […]